Thursday, September 18, 2014

Little Journey

On the 9th Sept 2014, I started my little journey to reduce my weight.
All for the good of my family. Healthy weight can lead to healthier me, and will bring out a much happier family. :)

I am by no means an expert. Thus, I listened to some advice from nutritionist, and try to follow the detox program.
Again, being a greedy food eater, it’s tough to stick totally to the detox program. Yes. I am lazy. Hoping things will work out the way even if I don’t work hard for it.
Who doesn’t want that right?

Thus, to make it simple, I only started with Honeygar.
It’s supposed to loosen the fats in our bodies, and also alkalizes our bodies at the same time. Alkalization is what we need, according to the experts.

Thus, the journey began … …

No comments: